As a Content Writing intern at Innovo, you will have the opportunity to create content and social media activities for a variety of brands across verticals and industries. You will be required to work collaboratively with the other teams in the organization to understand and promote a single corporate message and image. Even as an intern, you will play a pivotal role in executing and refining credibility, and building communities to create integrated marketing campaigns, ensuring consistency in voice and brand.
Based on the clients we’re handling at the moment, you may be assigned one or more of the tasks as listed below.
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit.
- Create content marketing strategies for the organization and for its clients
- Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
- Write effective content for marketing collaterals like brochures, flyers, etc.
- Blog Posts - Plan blog posts for the month, write and review, post, and promote the posts across the web.
- Build and implement social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slideshare, Google+, etc.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
- Monitor and engage in brand-related online conversations.
- Monitor the company's social media performance usage reports and tracking search engine results.
- Use creative thinking and initiative to analyse site performance metrics and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve the effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
- Respond to social media inquiries about online activities in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Provide support to other team members on online promotions (such as Hubspot/Wordpress, Google, AdWords campaigns and email marketing).
- Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
What’s in it for you?
- With the diverse set of clients that we work with, you are constantly learning about a variety of things.
- There’s no limit to what you can/cannot do. If you want to dabble in a bit of design or video scripting, you can go right ahead!
- We’ve got a lively, upbeat team of professionals who have a host of knowledge about their respective fields. We promise you’ll never be bored.
- A huge boost to your portfolio, and a kick start to your professional career!